Pages

Pleated Pillow

Wednesday, March 30, 2011


This is my pleated pillow. I don't have a tutorial for it, but I will include a lot of detail  pictures so you can figure it out on your own.

The pillow is 16X16. It took a lot more fabric than that though to make all of those pleats! 
I bought my fabric at Home Fabric in Idaho Falls for about $5
Pillow Form $5.45
Invisible Zipper .99
Total: $11.44
Here is the pillow and the form
pillow tutorial 
These are the pleats. Yum.
pillow tutorial

In order to keep the pleats down when the pillow form is placed inside, I sewed across underneath. The pleats overlap each other to hide the stitching
pillow tutorial
Invisible Zipper. I love that it has an invisible zipper. All you see is the handle.
pillow tutorial

The inside. There are no raw edges, they are all surged.
pillow tutorial

gray pleated pillow


Visit thecsiproject.comHookingupwithHoH

2 comments :

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

Love it ! Something to put on my to do list :)

Anonymous said...

That pillow is amazing...great job!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs