I saw a lot of awesome crafts this week! Check out some of my favorites!
These cupcake stands were made by Modern Moments Designs. I stumbled across her blog this week and looked at the entire thing. drooling. Seriously, she does some awesome parties. Anyway, I did the math and these cost her about $1.89 a piece. Aren't they cute? Click the picture for a full tutorial.
Maybe it's just because I'm a florist, but I loved these moss covered monograms. The adventures of Ordy and June has a full tutorial on how to make them:
These pillows from Creations by June are refashioned from an old sweater! An excellent way to save some $$. Plus, she used a bed pillow she got on sale to fill them. So clever.
Not Just a Housewife created this St. Patty's loaf of bread for her kids. Doesn't it look like fun?
And last, but certainly not least, are these decorative towels that The Little Birdie Blog created for $2.00!
Aww... don't you just love looking at blogs and getting great ideas? Thanks!!



2 comments :
Thanks so much for featuring my towels! You've got some GREAT finds here! I'm your newest follower! :)
Thanks Rachael! Love your blog!
Post a Comment