Devin and I love the tater-rounds more than tater-tots because they are crunchier.
Ground Beef $2.50
Manwhich sloopy joe sauce $1.49
Buns $0.99 I bought the cheap Western Family kind
Taters $.75 (assuming you ate half the bag)
Total $5.73
4-5 Serving =$1.43- $1.14 per/person
Now, I'm sure that many of you non Idaho and Utah readers are wondering: WHAT IS FRY SAUCE? Well, I'm going to share a simple recipe with you that will change the way you eat fries. Fry Sauce.
Pull out the ketchup and the miracle whip. Put it inside a bowel. Stir it around. The end. I usually just do the proportions half and half. Play with it and find out how you like it. Give it a try and let me know! Oh! And, don't forget to go to Miracle Whip's facebook for a $1.00 off coupon!
Have a great weekend!


1 comment :
Fry sauce?? I think I'd like this.
Post a Comment