I just got done grocery shopping and saved $8.64 after coupons and buying items on sale. I shop on Wednesday because here in Rexburg, that's when the new sales start. If you want to follow along this week, or just want great deals, check these out:
Albertsons (note: the only time I usually go to Albertsons is for Tillamock cheese and the Quaker sale; otherwise, I think they're more expensive.)
Tillamock Cheese $4.99 after in-store coupon. Savings $1.00. ($2-3 savings from Broliums price)
Broliums
Classico Alfredo Sauce currently on sale for 2/$4.00 = $1.00 after using this $1.00 of coupon from Classico.
Kraft Miracle Whip $2.59 after using this coupon on facebook. All you have to do is tell them what you like about Miracle Whip.
Doritos BOGO = $2.00 each
Darigold sour cream and cottage cheese coupons here. 0.40 off. I did notice that Broliums has some of these at their store.
Lets do some thought provoking math. If I saved $8.64 every week, I would save $449.28/year. Cool, huh?
Happy shopping! Stay tuned later tonight to see how I use our $1.00 Alfredo Classico sauce!
No comments :
Post a Comment