Pages

Moving

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hi there! Today, I wanted to tell you about my next big adventure! Devin and I are moving a couple of States away to Bellevue, WA  for his new job. We're excited and nervous at the same time.

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be posting for awhile. I need to focus on packing, moving, getting settled, unpacking, and everything else that goes with moving. I'll see you again once we get settled (and internet), thanks for stopping by!

P.S. Any of you from the Seattle area? Any tips, suggestions, places we must go, things we must do?

3 comments :

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the moving! We're in WA too, but south of you. We love it!

Janet said...

OOOH, I don't envy you! I HATE moving, LOL!

Can't wait till you're back! :)

www.iheartmygluegun.com

GeorgiaBE said...

Welcome to the rainy state!!! I'm right next door to Bellevue...all I can tell you is this past year it has rained ALOT!!!

I just found your blog and am now a new follower!

Good luck on the move!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs