Pages

Lasagna

Thursday, April 21, 2011

lasagna recipe

Preparation time: 10min
Total time: 70min
Serves 6

Lasagna

This yummy, cheesy lasagna is sure to please a crowd
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 12 oz tomato paste
  • 1 oz. spaghetti sauce mix
  • 24 oz. cottage cheese
  • 1 tbs. dried parsley
  • 1 lb. grated cheese
  • 1 box lasagna noodles
Directions
1. Brown hamburger, drain any excessive oil.
2. Stir in tomato paste, water, and sauce mix. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally. NOTE: when I first started making this meal, I thought this step was unnecessary and I skipped it. I was wrong. I ended up with soupy lasagna.
3. Mix the parsely into the cottage cheese
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish, 9x13. Spoon enough meat sauce on bottom of pan to cover
5. Top with strips of lasagna (do not cook lasagna noodles)
6. Spread half of cottage cheese and then cheese on top.
7. Repeat layers. END WITH MEAT SAUCE. Sprinkle with parmesan cheses
8. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Cover with tinfoil!
lasagna recipe directions

Just out of the oven.

lasagna recipe 

Serve with garlic or french bread and a salad or green beans.
lasagna recipe

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs