Pages

An all GREEN dinner! Just in time for St. Patrick's Day

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Need an idea for something scrumptious to make for St. Patrick's day? Try GREEN Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta
GREEN DINNER
1 lb Chicken $2.00 cooked and cubed. a good, quick, alternative is canned chicken. I saw the large size on sale at Walmart the other day.
1 jar Classico Alfredo Pasta $1.00 after coupon and sale at Broliums
Bow tie pasta $1.09
Green Peas $1.00
Green Kool-Aid $0.20 currently on sale at Broliums 5/$1.00
Total: $5.29
4-6 Servings = $1.32-$0.88 per person!

Directions: Cook pasta and chicken. Put 2 drops of green dye in the sauce and ta-da! I mixed the sauce, chicken, and noodles together to make the whole thing green. But, you could just make the sauce green and pour it on top of the noodles.
I made that place-mat all by myself! It was my very first sewing project, so don't look too closely.

Green pasta, green peas, green kool-aide, green place-mat, green centerpiece. 

I saved this green bottle from some Welch's Sparkling Cider and I picked up these 2 green roses. Yes, roses do come in Green! To learn more about green flowers click here.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs