Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
recipe from Chris Teichert
1 box cooked Rice-a-Roni $1.00
10 oz can cream of chicken $0.99
2-3 Chicken breast (about 1.5lbs) $3.39
1 c. sour cream (half of 10oz container) $0.79 save .40 cents on Darigold sour cream with this coupon
1 column Ritz crackers, crushed $0.72
1 tbsp. poppy seeds I bought this awhile ago, and don't remember how much it cost
3/4 c. melted butter $0.70 (price include butter used in Rice-a-Roni
Servings: 6
Total Cost $6.54
That is $1.09 per person!
Directions: In a 9x13 inch pan, spread prepared Rice-a-Roni in bottom of pan. Stir cream of chicken, sour cream, and chicken and then spread on top of the Rice-a-Roni. Mix Rita crackers, poppy seeds, and melted butter together and then sprinkle on top. Bake at 350 for 45-50minutes
The Ingredients
This was the first time I made this meal, and I loved it! So delicious and creamy. Serve with green beans and/or your favorite bread to make a complete meal.



No comments :
Post a Comment