Pages

Mini Wheats Fruit in the Middle - REVIEW

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yesterday, I got this coupon in my email. Since I was going grocery shopping, I printed it off and decided to check it out. The new Mini Wheats happened to be on sale at Broliums for $3.79 (.80 saving) and so I used my coupon making them $2.79
We had them this morning for breakfast. Devin was a little hesitant because he usually doesn't like Mini-wheats. they were pretty good though! I was expecting there to be more filling than there was, but you could still taste the extra flavor.

Now, I have a question for all of you. What do you think of Mail-in-Rebates? This is on the box:
So, I can get this box of cereal for free if I mail in my receipt and the upc code. It can take up to 8 weeks to get the refund. Spend $0.44 on the stamp to get $2.79 back in the mail. I guess they'd probably give me the $3.79 because the coupon isn't next to the cereal on the receipt and doesn't specify what it's for. If that's the case, I guess I could make $0.56 after getting my rebate. Still, is it worth it? What do you think?

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs