Pages

It's already Friday?

Friday, April 22, 2011

Can you believe it is Friday? This week went by so fast for me! Once again, there were some awesome projects out there in the blog world.

Boerman Ramblings made this wallet from scratch! No pattern or anything. I'm pretty impressed!
homemade wallet


I loved the theme for this Birthday party! Corner House did an awesome job at creating a Tangled themed birthday party! I just love the movie tangled!! Would it be weird for someone in their 20's to have a Tangled themed birthday party? Just wondering...
Tangled Birthday Party

By the way, if you're curious about the real story of Rapunzel, you can go and read it here. Just like Little Mermaid, I like the Disney version better.

I couldn't pass up posting these Oreo, cheesecake, brownies. Yes, I did just say all three, in one delicious bar. thank you Sweet Peas Kitchen for sharing this delicious treat!
oreo cheesecake brownies

Hope you all have a great Easter weekend!

2 comments :

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

thanks so much for the feature

and I too love the movie tangled...is 29 too old for a tangled party?

Janet said...

Those brownies look so ridiculously delicious!!! YUMMM!

www.iheartmygluegun.com

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs