Pages

Doll House Makeover

Monday, April 25, 2011

While Devin and I were visiting his parents, we helped his Mom repaint a bathroom upstairs. We had some extra paint and I knew just what to do with it. Repaint the doll house. The doll house is very old, but now the granddaughters are playing with it, so I thought it could use a facelift! Plus, with all those little hands, it was really dirty.

Before

After

I painted the roof and floors brown (the color of the bathroom) and the insides and outsides red. We left all the old wallpaper for sentimental reasons.


Yep, I even gave barbie a contemporary red kitchen! It was a fun project and hopefully the kids will enjoy it!

lil luna link party button

3 comments :

kylee said...

Um, ya. I am pretty sure Brynlee will LOVE it! Way to go Kristie. Are you just trying to keep your status of favorite Aunt? ;)

Kristie @ All for Giggles said...

Yep. I have to do all I can to stay the favorite Aunt before we move away!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Yay! You came! This doll house is every girl's dream now :)

Linking this up with us made the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop better and more special. Thank you!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs