Pages

Chalk Night

Friday, April 19, 2013

This week for our class activity (for the girls youth group at my church) we had a chalk board night!
Young Women Chalk Activity

The girls would write positive qualities about each other on the board. While they were doing the drawings, my adviser and I took that girl out to and talked to her on how she was doing with personal progress.

Young Women Chalk Activity


It was a fun activity. I had to keep reminding the girls to list qualities they liked in that person, it was turning into funny quotes and inside jokes. Which is fun too.

Young Women Chalk Activity


Added bonus about this project is that it helps the girls fulfill a personal progress project, individual worth #7.

Young Women Chalk Activity


The next day I emailed them (and their parents) the picture and a reminder to finish the project at home.

Young Women Chalk Activity

Young Women Chalk Activity

I got the idea for this activity from this Activity Idea. They used white boards.

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs