Pages

Friday Finds

Friday, April 1, 2011

There were some awesome crafts out there this week.

The bright and cheery Chevron wall art comes from the Mathews Family Happenings. She even talks about how to get free Valspar paint! Head over and check it out!

 I thought these baseball inspired treats from Sassy Sites! were cute and perfect for Easter or birthday parties

This week on the CSI Project it was pillow week. I love pillows, I think they are a great, inexpensive way to decorate your home.

This pillow is so cool because it is SO easy to make, no sewing! Check Organize Your Stuff for the tutorial.

And, I thought this tooth fairy pillow was a great idea! Avery And Winslow:

2 comments :

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for including my pillow in your roundup. That no-sew pillow was a favorite of mine, too. Something with impact {but no sewing?!} - - count me in! ;)

Leanne said...

Thanks for featuring my pillow cover. It's so super easy and I love anything cute and no sew.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs