Hawaiian Meatballs RecipeMeatball Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1/2 C dry bread crumbs
1/4 C milk
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 C)
1. Mix all ingredients and form into round meatballs. Should make about 20 1 1/2 in meatballs.
2. Bake uncovered at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until done.
1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits
4 Tbsp. cornstarch
3/4 C. vinegar
1 C. brown sugar
4 Tbsp. soy sauce
3 Tbps. lemon juice
1/2 C. chopped green bell peppers
2 Tbsp. pimentos
*when I'm on a tight budget or I'm lazy, I omit the green bell peppers on pimentos and it still tastes great!
1. Combine pineapple juice with water to make 2 cups. Blend with cornstarch and cook until thickened.
2. Add remaining ingredients and heat through.
3. Add meatballs and serve over rice!