Potato Salad RecipeIngredients:
6-8 potatoes, boiled $1.00
6 green onions $0.99
6 hard boiled eggs $0.62
4 dill pickles $0.96
Dressing: $1.00 - totally guessing here, I don't feel like doing the math to figure out the dressing.
1 c miracle whip get your $1.00 off coupon here
1/2 c mayonnaise
2 tsp mustard
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp milk
Servings: 6-8 = $0.76-$0.57 per person!
*note: if you're like me and you don't have any mayonnaise on hand, use 1 1/2 c of miracle whip and don't put in the 2 tsp of sugar.
1. Boil potatoes, set aside to cool while you:
2. Mix the dressing together
3. add onions and pickles
4. Chop the potatoes into bite size and add them into the salad
5. Slice eggs and fold into the salad. Save 2 to put on top all fancy like.
6. Sprinkle paprika on top for that extra zing.